Squirrel Buster Standard
|One Size||Item ID: 91057|
Sets the standard for squirrel proof feeders. All of the features in a compact size!
You can locate this bird feeder anywhere and be squirrel free. Position it to get great close-up views of your favorite birds. Hang your feeder over a window, in a tree, on a deck, a fence, in your garden, on the side of your house, from a rain trough or over sliding doors. Use brackets, extension hooks and tree hooks to hang your feeder at the recommended clearance. Hooks and brackets are available at birding stores, garden centers and hardware supply stores. Your feeder prevents squirrels from eating expensive seed, scaring the birds and damaging your feeder. Enjoy being free of squirrel problems, but please remember, squirrels also need to eat. For the price of a few peanuts, or inexpensive cracked corn, squirrels will be happy to entertain.
The Squirrel Buster Standard raises the standard in everything a wild bird feeder should be. Here's why:
- Award winning, patented Squirrel Buster technology is truly squirrel proof.
- Weight adjustable closing mechanism shuts out squirrels as well as some heavier undesirable birds
- Seed Saver Technology eliminates seed losses to pilfering squirrels. These savings alone pay for the feeder.
- Both perching and clinging footholds increase bird activity.
- Chew-proof components stop annoying squirrel damage.
- Seed Tube Ventilation™ keeps seed fresh.
- Detachable Components System™ for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe for total sanitizing
- Stainless steel perches and hanger
- UV stabilized components
How It Works
Openings in the bottom section of the metal mesh shroud align with the seed tray, providing birds access to the seed. When a squirrel climbs onto the feeder, its weight automatically forces the shroud down, closing access to the ports. Squirrels and some large birds are foiled but not harmed in any way.
Both Perching and Clinging Birds Love this Feeder
The feeder has perches for perching birds, while the metal mesh shroud offers a large clinging area for clinging birds. Because of the combined perching and clinging surfaces, you will find an enhanced level of bird activity with the Squirrel Buster Standard.